1. Our next coffee morning is on Wednesday, 8th of June in the Springhill Hotel at 11.00 a.m. There will be a short 3 km (approx.) walk afterwards for those interested.
Please let me know by Monday, 6th June, if you’re attending. We don’t want to run out of scones!!
• Day Trip: Wednesday, 22nd June.
Departing from Woodies Car Park at 10.00 a.m.
• Heading to Burton House and Gardens outside Athy.
• First stop is Jo’s Pantry for refreshments.
• We will spend some time in the gardens and afterwards head into Athy.
• Weather permitting you will have a choice of a walk by the canal, time in the shops or go for a bowl of soup.
• Shackleton Museum is booked for 3.00pm.
• Following this we will travel to the Lord Bagenal for dinner.
*****Of course you will have to let me know if you are joining us, by Friday, 17th June, as I want to ensure we have the correct size bus.******* The all-inclusive cost of the trip is €50.
Replies to the coffee morning and/or the day trip to me at this email or by text to 0876742884.
I’ve included a link to Burton House and Gardens for you – www.burtonhouse.ie