- Our Annual Mass in St. Fiacre’s Church was very well attended. Over 70 members joined us for tea/coffee and chat afterwards.
- October Talks in St.Canice’s Cathedral. See separate post.
- Gerry Moran afternoon – this is being planned at the moment and we will have further details soon.
- Day Trip to Birr Castle and Science Observatory. This will take place on Wednesday, 10th October. Leaving Woodies by bus at 10.00 a.m. Coffee/Tea on arrival. Guided tour. We will be stopping in Durrow to dine on the way home. (Buy your own). Please book by email or text to Denis at 0876564414 by Friday, 5th October. Cost is €25. This does not include the meal in Durrow.
- Walk in Discovery Park, Castlecomer on Wednesday, 17th October. Meet there at 2.00 p.m. (we can car pool from Kilkenny if needed.You can do a short walk or a longer one. Weather depending of course.We will treat you to a free coffee or tea for all your efforts!
- Monthly lunch in Club House Hotel on 22nd October as 29th is a Bank Holiday.
- Christmas Markets- BERLIN 10th-14th December. So far 16 members have booked. Any queries to Marble City Travel–056-7770900
You must be logged in to post a comment.